WORKPLACE EXPERIENCE OPPORTUNITY
KICK-START YOUR CAREER IN HVAC
SFI Group, a national air conditioning service and maintenance company in Montague Gardens is offering short-term workplace exposure opportunities to qualified N6 Electrical/Mechanical/Fitting and turning students.
About our Workplace Experience Program
During your tenure with us, students will gain workplace exposure to the broad field of air conditioning in the commercial office environment;
You will gain a sound understanding of the various types of air conditioning systems installed and maintained in commercial offices, retail centres and the hospitality environment.
Successfully absorbed students will have the opportunity to further their HVAC Career through our HVAC Accelerated Artisan program and obtain a trade qualification in Air conditioning at the end of the 24 months.
Application Criteria and Requirements
To qualify for selection and participation in this program, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Possession of Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Candidates must require in-service training to obtain a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or to complete studies
- Available to enter into a 6 months Workplace Exposure contract
- Demonstrate sound computer literacy
- Demonstrate sound verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
- Must be available immediately (start 01 March 2024) and not be currently studying/ planning on studying
- No Criminal record
How to apply
Submit your CV, along with a copy of your academic achievement records on our website https://sfigroup.co.za/vacancies/ by no later than the closing date, 15 February 2024.
Due to large volumes of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.